Image Map

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.diaryofthisgirlmegan.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday, October 23, 2017

cozy layers

happy monday, everyone!
how was your weekend?
if you follow along on instagram, you 
may have seen that i was finally (finally!) able
to move into my new home. i began the
unpacking process, and i have to admit,
i have way too much crap stuff. i could
have sworn i got rid of a ton prior to moving
out, but it seems my purging efforts were
seemingly futile. i foresee a few trips 
to goodwill in my future.
in addition to unpacking, i caught up
on homework, watched a few too many
episodes of law & order (have you seen the
new series?), and babysat one of my favorite
little guys. i also shot new content for
my blog and social media; please stay tuned!
disclosure: jeulia jewelry graciously provided me with the bracelet
i am wearing with today's outfit. as per usual, all opinions are my own!

i have been living out of boxes and bags
for the past two months; although the time
went relatively quickly, i feel relieved to be
in my own space (with access to my clothes). 
a girl needs her clothes and shoes, right?!

i shared a poll on my instagram story
this weekend, but thought i would pose the question 
here as well. are you interested in learning more about
my unpacking and home decor processes?
would you like to see photos of the final look?
as a fashion and lifestyle blogger,
clothes, shoes, and accessories comprise
the majority of my possessions ;)
surely this is no surprise!

sweater and skirt: zara (from the little girls' section!),
clutch: target (similar here), rings: forever 21,
bracelet: c/o jeulia jewelry (exact here),
boots: asos (thrifted via seattle goodwill)

i picked up this skirt and sweater at zara a
few weeks ago and couldn't wait to style them!
a metallic clutch and black ankle boots
offset the flirty (and feminine) skirt. i love mixing trends and 
styles, such as this: 'chic meets edgy.'
to complete my outfit, i chose go-to gold
rings and a bracelet i was gifted by jeulia jewelry.
i was immediately smitten by the clover
(a favorite symbol) and the steel and
leather combination. i am thoroughly impressed
by the quality of this bracelet and appreciate
how easy it is to get on and off my wrist.
you will likely see it again, soon!

it is time to stop procrastinating on homework,
but i will be back later this week with another
outfit. stay warm out there!
xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment